HOW TO APPLY
DarusSalam Academy offers rolling admissions, so prospective students may apply throughout the year. Because seats are limited, those who apply earlier in the cycle are more likely to be admitted. Out-of-state applicants who will require living arrangements should apply as early as possible to ensure arrangements can be made.
- Complete the Tanwir Intensive application
- You may save your progress and continue at a later time by clicking the 'Save and Continue' link at the bottom of the page.
- Submit your high school or college transcripts
- Please submit transcripts from the highest level of education attended.
- All transcripts must be in PDF format.
- Submit your standardized test scores
- Standardized tests include SAT, ACT, ITBS, GRE, MCAT, LSAT, PCAT, etc.
- All scores must be in PDF format.
- Submit letters of recommendation
- Two letters of recommendations are required.
- Letters may be from imams, professors, employers, or youth coordinators.
- Letters must include contact information (phone/email).
- Letters from family members are NOT accepted.
- Letters of recommendation must be in PDF format.
- Schedule your on-campus interview
- Qualifying students will be invited for an interview at DarusSalam Academy.
- The interview provides a chance for the applicant to visit our campus and facilities, meet enrolled students, and speak with members of our faculty and staff.
- Out-of-state applicants will be invited for a phone interview if unable to interview on-campus.